Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Year 2010 resolutions!

1) To be able to score above 3.0 GPA by end of semester 1 in year 3.

2) To make more money in my online business.

3) To build closer ties with friends, although we are very close already, but more can be done. =)

4) To be consistent in my bible reading and finish reading the bible by the end of the year. (although have already finished reading the bible several times, but consistency in bible reading will help me to grow in my spiritual life.)

5) To check out the different private universities about Pharmaceutical Science or Pharmaceutical Management courses and set a route and work towards my goal in entering the university. (now contemplating to either SIM or PSB academy.)

6) To also attend all gatherings on outings on my paternal side of the family, to build up closer relationships with my cousins and aunties.

7) To supportive in friend's decisions. No matter what kind of decisions that they make, sometimes not in my favour, I will still support them no matter what.

8) To honour and also obey my parents. I am a filial girl, but I just want to set this resolution, to maintain it. =)

9) To be consistent in my studies, to prepare for my UT at least 2 to 3 weeks before it, so that I won't be panicky. <-- Have been sticking to this last year and also want to maintain this resolution, so results will be better, GPA will go up and hopefully can fulfil resolution (1).

10) World Peace.

11) To curb on my spending on clothes. I can control my spending limit okay! =) but sometimes just want to pamper myself a little and my favourite is buying clothes, shoes or bags for myself, Haha.

12) To be more tech savvy.

13) To fulfil my wishlist -- Hopefully some nice people will fulfil them for me, got some previous items has been fulfilled already, like the bible. I love my new bible! Thanks Shannon. =)

14) To go to Universal Studios in Singapore by this year hopefully.

15) Hope brother can earn more money in his insurance business.



Thats all for now, might be updating on the resolution if I can think of a new one.
Will be updating on my Genting Trip soon.
Till then! =)



No comments: