Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 26, 2009

tennis game.

had a tennis game two weeks back on a wednesday, 2 days after the start of my holidays. we had fun, joy and laughter while playing and I was playing with 2 newbies in Tennis. Only me and Glendson played tennis before but my skills and his seem not to correlate when we were playing together, either he hit too hard or I can't catch his ball, because I run not fast enough. I had to take my shoes off because they were giving me blisters, pain pain!

He even had a training ball which he bought for $18 for the newbies to practise their swing.

But I started off w
ith playing with his girlfriend, Sheryl first.

All in all, we had fun! but too bad I had to leave first to get my sister her lunch before she goes for her exam and I had to bid goodbye to them, but during that time, we were playing table tennis. and the two tables beside us, I think they are from the school team and their skills are superb! Their coach were there too and even joked a little with us.

Glendson went to book 2 tennis courts and also 1 table tennis table in RP.
More games next time! =)
I think I also have to learn how to book the tennis courts online so I can play more with my friends.



together with Sheryl and Justina.

Happy Boxing Day!~

No comments: