Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Genting Trip(Day 3 and 4)

Day 3(02Jan2010)


I woke up quite late on day 3. Was planning to go to outdoor theme park to play but the weather forbid us to go. So instead, went to mushroom garden to have lunch.


While we were on our way there, it was raining and it was of course a little more colder. During the lunch, I was quite distracted because of two cats. I am quite afraid of cats because of how they look like, to me, they seemed quite fierce and unfriendly, not like dogs who are more frie

ndly and loyal towards you. What they did was that they kept running here and there looking for food. So I have to raised my legs up so as not to accidentally touch their fur.

These are the dishes we had:



look at the extremely big fried fish we had:

yummy!



I prefer the dishes that we had when we went to mushroom garden for the first time, it was much better, probably the dishes we ordered previously was much more delicious I guess.


sis-



Thereafter, went for a little shopping at First World and mum got me and sis one pair of shoes each. Mine is in mustard and hers is formal shoes because she's in banking and finance and hence sometimes have presentations in school that might need her to wear formal. We also got dad two Renoma polo shirts that only cost ringgit 36 each which is 14SGD.


We headed down to starbucks so I can check my emails and reply to them asap since I brought my laptop along and I ordered mocha frap tall which cost ringgit 13.15 inclusive of GST. Stayed there for about 1 hour and left and headed back to the hotel to rest and also study for my upcoming UT. There was this super idol show by taiwan and only a few of the contestants managed to make it to the next round.


Our dinner was at 好友记 at Genting Hotel and the food was only so-so. Didn’t take pictures of the food, but we had roasted duck, some soup-forgot what soup was that, xiao-longbaos, jiao zi, kailan, tofu with minced meat and black sauce. Their service rate wasn't good probably because there were a lot of people hence their speed was kind of slow.

We had to exchange size of the polo shirts from the Renoma retail shop so we made our way to First World because Dad wanted a bigger size; and mum bought magnum and cornetto ice cream for the three of us.


Ended the day with the movie Hotel for Dogs in my laptop.




Day 4(03Jan2010)


Woke up at around 730am to leave Genting early so as to avoid the jam at around 6pm as

according to Dad.

The weather was bad, fog was thick and raining heavily so we had to leave at 10am ins

tead.


Reached home at around 4pm.


****


Gonna study smart for my pharmacology ut 3 already, didn't do well for the 2nd ut. =( Need to understand all the facts right. I cant wait for next Saturday to come! The five of us, Benjamin, Donald, Candy, Yin Fong and myself are going to BodyWorlds! It's a school's trip so we had to pay around 10bucks for admission. I will update more about it next time. Hopefully can take pictures.




No comments: