Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2010

my works.

I have some other cross stitches that are done by me and given away to people to appreciate them for what they have done in my lifes, didnt take pictures of them, but there was one that I spent a lot of time on it and I gave it to my aunt. It's a bag with pooh and piglet on it. I quite liked it myself too.. =) and I started doing since 2008 and my first work was given to a singaporean singer, but I shall not name who to keep it confidential. Im in the midst of doing a precious moments cross stitch handphone pouch. Thinking of giving it to Shannon since she likes precious moments.. =)




Just to share this picture that I did not update on my blog:

We had so much fun that day!
Hope to meet up with them after CNY!

And.. Will be updating about bodyworlds in my next entry!
Have to get back to my studies, 3 more topics to go for genetics!
*Persevere on Pat!*

No comments: