Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 19, 2009

my thoughts.

Everytime I do online shopping at home, most of the time I want to get something because the dresses or tops are so nice.. but I always ask myself, do I really need them? My dad always say you should sell and not buy because I still have 3 toyo boxes of clothes which have not been sold yet. I've already lowered their prices and its not as easy to sell as you can think of. Looking at those models posing blogshop clothes, I always have the urge to get 1 or 2 of them. http://daintycloset.livejournal.com is clearing her stocks, at really low prices, do support if possible! =)


In the end, sometimes if I really don't want to buy, I will never get any for a few months. If I really want to get, I can get maximum 5 pieces at one go. Right now my aim is to scrimp and save as much as I can and my friends can get shock as to how I can survive without my atm card in my wallet. I can. It hasnt been in my wallet for very long already. 

I wont be getting a driving license. I thought I wanted to get it but when I missed my basic theory due to some circumstances which are unpredictable, I asked myself am I really sure I didnt want to get and yes, I wont be getting anytime now, unless I can afford to buy a car next time then I might really consider. I dont want to use dad's car to drive. It quite scary before he changed his car to the Toyota one. When me and mum were in his mazda car one day after having lunch at muthu's curry at Little India, he met with a small accident..

The person in front of him suddenly came to a halt without any signals. Dad was talking to me and didnt realise that the person suddenly braked. And so, the bumper of the front car was a little damaged. I was a little pissed at that time and my face turned black as I didnt thought dad was at fault too. He just didnt realise when they came to a halt. Our car had a few scratches in front. And a few days after the incident happen, another thing happened too.. I remembered this happen around CNY this year..

I smelt something very pungent while dad was driving us home. It came from the front of the car. When we reached home, I came down of the car and realised that there was smoke coming out from the front. Our 8 year old mazda has died on us that day. This was the last time I sat on that mazda.
Dad changed car thereafter and we are happy with our toyota so far. Sis has been telling mum that she wants to take her driving license. She's officially 18 on 17th september and so I guess I might have to book her basic theory for her soon. We'll see how it goes. 


There are alot of things going in my mind recently. Like what will I be doing after I graduate from poly. I might just want to work full time and study part time after I graduate. Hopefully, to continue studying Pharmacy after I graduate. I dont think I want to go to NIE to further my studies. You have to actually spend 6 years in teaching if you were to study in NIE. Thats long! I just want to fulfil my dream of becoming a qualified pharmacist in hospital, or maybe to sell medicines to industries or to do research in laboratories? We'll see how.. I still have 3 semesters to complete.

About church. I hope I can go back once this christmas. Mum has been really strict about this. She hopes I can complete my education in poly then she will allow me to go back. Now I just have to prove to her that I can do well in poly and she will allow. I've been pushing myself this semester and will be pushing myself harder next semester. I just wanna do well so I can bring honor to them and also glorify my Father in heaven. " As you sow, you will reap! "

Prays that everything goes well for me and when troubles or problems come as they sometimes will, lets lift up our troubles to the Lord because He cares for us. A door will be open whenever we knock.


with loves,
Pat. 



No comments: