Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 13, 2009

my 3rd, 5th and 7th day of the week.

3rd day of the week.

accompanied Shannon to bugis as she wanted to go to Bugis street to get some stuffs. All the cheap bargains are there. One thing I like about bugis is the variety that they have there, and their prices are all reasonable, but the other thing that I don't is that the material there can be quite rough for some quality of their clothes. 


5th day of the week
 
at Mind Cafe. We went there to play some board games and the good thing about that cafe is you get free flow of drinks at $5++/pax from 2-6pm. We met up at 3pm at bugis mrt and headed there. Its quite near the NLB, at a small area in the alley. The NDP peeps also celebrated Darren's belated birthday.

 

7th day of the week

I just came back from expo. Sis and mum plus me went to John Little's expo sales and we also went to the food fair there. I think mum spent around 20bucks on food from the food fair.. we got some great buys from John Little too.

zzz. I need to do something about my hair. Gonna rebond it soon. I dislike natural curls. 


No comments: