Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2009

a tinge of coldness.

Shannon and I went to Flea Titans today! Lol. Dempsey Road is really secluded. We had to take cab out when we are done window shopping there. We totally didnt buy anything down there as the clothes are are out of trend for most stalls. I remembered her telling me, we forever cannot follow the trend as it keeps changing and I totally agree with her. Just wear what you feel that is nice and appropriate and most importantly, that you feel comfortable in. I agree no more! We hop onto AMK hub thereafter and I finally got my wanted sandals. Shall take pics with it soon! She gotten herself polo shirts and other stuffs too. And we reckoned that AMK hub is a better shopping paradise compared to the flea. The weather was so scorching and we had to walk quite a distance to take the shuttle bus there.


We decided to indulge ourselves with Anderson's Ice Cream..







I love Anderson's Ice Cream. She couldnt finish hers though..


I enjoyed my day and am looking forward to wednesday.
Movie time!! =) Anyway, I just watched Jonas Brothers: The concert in experience and also Evan Almighty this week. mio tv had the Jonas Brothers movie on channel 316 so I watched it.. Mum just cancelled SCV as they keep increasing their price for nothing.
The movie Evan Almighty was very touching. Genesis 6:14. Noah's Ark. A great show of faith.


No comments: