Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 12, 2009

Lately..

I've been having massage sessions. And I'm grateful that the masseur isnt charging me. Call it a blessing. =) I know what my body requires now and sometimes have to abstain from drinking cold drinks. had a small tiff with mum today and she said that I'm cranky. And yes, I have to admit that I am. The time of the month is coming.. Lol. Holidays have been quite bored for me, most days been revising for the two understanding test next week. Hope that I will do well for both! =) been having too much chocolates already. But I'm loving this brand of chocolates. GODIVA. Thanks to my aunt who has been giving them to me. Will put up one of the picture of it. GODIVA is located at citylink. =) rehearsals of NDP09 tomorrow.

period.

No comments: