Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Changi Beach on Dad's day!

We went picnic! At Changi Beach! But Dad couldnt make it the last minute due to work, hence it was a little disappointing. I had fun riding the bicycle with cousin Michelle though and the breeze there was really good! It has been a long while since I ever ride on the bike and I really appreciate those who took their time down to be there as well.

Pictures overload.















we stayed there till 8plus. had a little caught up with my cousin and she poured out some woes to me too. It's always good to share. Just hope that she will do well enough for her N levels and get to her desired school. I have been coaching her on wednesdays(since there's no school) and really do hope that she can learn a skill.
All the best!=)



No comments: