Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 01, 2009

our day's out!


me and my girlfriend went to college east for NDP motivator's training. and thereafter chiong out of the school to go to town! It's been a long while since we shopped there! And it was the second day of the GSS, so we decided to head there to see if there's anything we wanted to get.




she was looking for a belt, but nothing caught her eye.
I spent $25 on 3 tees at cotton on! my fav! Their material there is awesome and comfortable! I gave one tee to my sis! =) Will only go there if there's sales.


earlier in the morning:
RP 1

most of them are from RP1(above)


I'm enjoying all of their training. Though it's getting more and more hectic, it's all worth it.
We have to keep practising their dance steps as we will be performing for the very first segment of the show. I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to do it well!


No comments: