Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 01, 2009

初三 & 初六



初三:

went to catch love matters with cousin Justin and my aunt. Quite funny, but I thought alls well that ends well seems better, maybe because 吴君如 is the lead actress!
=)






初六:

went out with Shannon to city hall and yes, the Little Nonya was there, but didnt really bother to look because there were way too many people there, how too even look? and Shannon was telling me, " haiya, you see them always on tv, then now see again, not sian meh? " And I was like, yeah, true. haha!
I enjoyed my day and I bought new flats from mphosis. who says during CNY cannot buy shoes? I even see chinese wearing black on CNY, about traditions and all, maybe because of the generation, the youngsters are not following customs already, and me too, I bought the flats because I wore the wrong shoe, which turns out to be my CNY shoe. this teaches me a lesson not to wear heels when you are going shopping.
LOL.

im sorry i forgot to take pics with you. Tuesday I will.
=)

No comments: