Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 05, 2009

初九 & 十

初九

went to Plaza Singapura to catch bride wars with Shannon.
forgetful me forgot to take pics with her though the camera is in the bag.
argh. remind me next time please,
=)






初十

planned to go to ECP with Yin Fong, but it was pouring like cats and dogs, I was praying in my heart, let me stop when she reaches, but it was still pouring.. then, we went to parkway parade to shop. and guess what, both of us got gifts for each other and another friend too. Quite surprisingly, then I know that this is because the Lord's plan is way higher than mine; so I was grateful for it.
=) when can I stop spending on clothes? I think every girl's desire is to be beautiful, because we only live once. One life, live it! ( quoted by M1 ).
I'm going into bags now.
No LVs, No Gucci, No Burberry, No Coach.
but something different.
what are youngsters doing nowadays.
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
laughing.

No comments: