Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Singapore Zoological Gardens (初四)


初四, went to the Singapore Zoological Gardens to reminisce my past memories, went there with Adam, cousin 2 years back I guess. It was really an enjoyable experience and thanks to my aunt for the free tickets! =)


i really love this tortoise.. this reminds me of the story of the rabbit and tortoise race. No wonder tortoises can live longer than rabbits because they never give up, please dont get me wrong, I have no prejudices against rabbits, but I prefer tortoises. LOL.












the rainforest fights back is really a good show. If only I could find my USB cable for my phone, then video will be uploaded.. tsk.





Puma-the mountain tiger












tada!
I think the Zoo has better flowers than Sentosa's.
haha. grinz..
when can my dad bring me to IKEA?
CONGRATULATIONS, you finally bought your desired car.
I think God's plans are way higher than ours, it really scared me off when I saw smoke.
dont ask me about it anymore..
Laughing out Loud.

No comments: