Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 25, 2008

NIL.

went to catch forbidden kingdom at amk hub with Yin Fong just now. Shannon was supposed to come along but was feeling unwell at the last moment. Anyway, Yin Fong feels that she should pamper herself abit after so much part-time working.

what we've watched:



and so before the movie, we had time in between so went to nebo hub to chill a little.. i had waffle(stuffed with apple bits) while Yin Fong bought her nacho chips and we smuggled our titbits into the cinema- i bought my titbits and drinks from fairprice xtra before that... and waited till the movie starts, meanwhile, we camwhored!









-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random post about life in RP:
After 3 weeks in RP, I feel that somehow Semester 1.1's module doesn't relate to what I'm studying except basic sciences. These are the modules I'm taking - Basic Sciences, Computing and Mathematical Methods, Enterprise Skills, Contemporary Issues in Culture and Aesthetics and Cognitive Processes. Sometimes the problem statement given to us are interesting but sometimes it's kinda dead(as in we cant really present well as we don't really know how to present) but we've tried our best. The facilitators are fine and some quite understanding also. The food in RP... sucks la! Theres no fast food outlets and there is only 2 food courts and they are always packed, no wonder my classmates will rather stay in than go for their lunch break, as there are always long queues. And... how do I go to RP everyday? As most of you guys know, I stay in Serangoon, so... I take the train to cut cost. I used to take the bus and train but now I take the train as my ite card is going to expire soon so I will need to buy the train concession soon. I do hope that I can do better in my modules.. I dont want Bs everytime, I want As!

-> alrites, shall end here, work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....nice place u all go...the pic...got nebo club...haha so good...hehe...anyway i believe u can do well to get AAAAAAA. haha...same for me also....trying hard to get A...haha. well do ur best ;) will support u spiritually ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks. May I know who are you?