Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Definitely, Maybe?

19 April
went for dental appointment in the noon and dentist told me that if everything's ok by next month, I'll be able to remove the braces after 2 months! Yipee! Thereafter, lunched with sis at Ice Monster at Plaza Sing( we had Fresh Mango with Strawberry Sherbet ) and she also went to get her laptop bag for $19.90, and i'm glad it fits as her screen is rather big compared to other laptops. Sis went back and I went to city hall to meet Darren and walked around a little, but both wanted to catch a movie but GV at Marina had such a long queue; so decided to head to Cineleisure for Definitely Maybe.

the movie:



After the show, we wanted to go to the washroom, but Cineleisure had a long queue, so i suggested going to Heeren. On our way there, we saw a roadshow by Singtel for student plans. I keep wanting to change my M1 plan as the offer really suck - 300 sms and 100 mins free only and without free incoming calls. I really needed more smses and Singtel had a better offer - 1000 sms and 200 mins outgoing( only for the 1st year, 2nd yr onwards, 100 mins outgoing ). I was deciding whether to change my plan or not, but you have to purchase a cellphone in order to sign a plan, my dream phone was there, and it cost $58 with 2 year plan sign up but you have to trade in your old phone for $100, and so I did, I traded my W810i for $90 as they said theres some defects with the buttons, and so I paid $68 plus $10( for 2 screenguards ) - total $78. wanted to get the havana bronze one but they are only left with black. So, black it is. =)



and my day was enjoyable. =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool fone.....wah..can trade at such good rate....not a bad offer afterall...actually u shld switch to student plan instead...at least for this 3 yrs u call from sch is free de..haha...from singtel.

Unknown said...

yup=) using student plan now.