Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 27, 2008

my desires.

the following are my desires:

1. a new wallet
2. prints hoodie(in dark grey)
3. st. ives products (aloe and chamomile lotion and vitamin e lotion)
4. the body shop white musk eau de toilette 60ml and body lotion 400ml
5. home fragrance and a burner from body shop
6. kawaii tokyo's overnight repair

i very much want to get these stuffs but due to my overspending in the past few months, I have to curb my spending and scrimp and save now. hope someone nice will get them for me..=)

5 comments:

shunfa said...

hi i'm a kawaii tokyo promoter feel free to contact/msg me @ 97656423 or afnuhs_nil@hotmail.com to get any details on the latest promotion and information on its product...

Unknown said...

FYI, im also a kawaii tokyo's promoter. its just a desire, hope someone nice will buy for me=)

Anonymous said...

haha...mmm...ok...wallet ah...?duno what kind of wallet gals like... =P

Unknown said...

hahas. up to u!

Anonymous said...

haha okie...