Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 23, 2007

happy new year..


my new year is kinda bored..actually was supposed to go to my father's relative side tomorrow, but it was cancelled..so lesser hongpaos this year, but my mum doesn't have to give also. anyway, tests are coming up and have been busy preparing for them, but so far everything's ok. went for an activity called team building yesterday, it's actually a combination of two courses interacting with each other and it tend to be a little bored. the coach that my team had was quiet and didn't mingle alot with the members. next monday and tuesday will be analytical chemistry and laboratory safety and practice tests respectively and has prepared for them, but still, need more revision to boost my confidence. after the two tests, i will be busy preparing for my two exams, laboratory mathematics and general microbiology. will be staying up late revising for both the modules. having BBQ tomorrow at my aunt's place. cant wait for the holidays, will be doing some shopping..=)

No comments: