Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 16, 2007

tests, tests and more tests...

just completed my general microbiology test just now and still have to take my laboratory mathematics test later. it starts at 230pm and i have 4 hours break. can actually take this time to revise though. my analytical chemistry practical lesson is cancelled probably because of the test. can you imagine, the teachers actually want the tests to be held just before chinese new year. not like secondary schools, they have concerts and celebrations, but for us, it's just a normal school day. tomorrow's reunion dinner will be held at my auntie's place and i hope it will be fun, will get to see my baby cousin. will be having steamboat tomorrow and hope that i'll be able to eat most of the food, due to my braces i may not be eating some. and defintely no bak kwa for me. it's too hard. because of chinese new year, my mum has been baking cakes for selling and giving. she baked 4 cakes for my neighbours. she's really kind...and i think she has a lot of orders this year. hope her business will be good even after new year. hope will receive more ang paos this year. the first day of new year dont really know whether will be going around paying visits, but most probably will be going to my uncle's place. then after that, steamboat at home. the 7th day of new year will be paying visits though.

No comments: