Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

tests over but exams coming..

all my tests are over, but my exams are approaching though...the 2 tests i've taken can be a little challenging, probably because it's the last test. anyway, have started to revise for my exams quite some time ago. maths is a need to practice as i want to maintain an A. as for general microbiology, i hope that i can get an A too. havent received my test results yet, but really hope that i will excel in the final exam. this means a lot to me. anyway, after the exams i will be resting, shopping and hopefully i can find a job. wanna get a bag and a pair of shoes. been saving up and hope the amount that i've saved will be enough for me to buy those. there should be remaining too. dont want to use my red packet money. must save up. things are getting on fine. will update more after my exams.
12 march - laboratory mathematics exam
14 march - general microbiology exam

No comments: