Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

so in the CNY mood now..

I'm so in the CNY mood now, in a weeks time, we gonna celebrate CNY!~ Yipee! Might be heading to Chinatown with mum tomorrow to experience the CNY festive mood first, because if I head there during CNY, I think I cannot breathe. Tried that before and it was .. I dont wish to elaborate.

Going to school tomorrow in the late afternoon for some networking session. I'm left with 5 more school days and 3 more UT days before I say sayonara to RP. Think I'm going to miss the school life.

Proceeding into work life end feb, hope all things go well. Studies wise, confirm will further my studies but maybe gain work experience for a year first before really deciding if I want to further my studies in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science.

I think its a great decision to make and only when I proceed to work life then I will know what kind of skills I wish to acquire and from there on make more important decisions regarding studies.

More updates soon! BBQ on sat to celebrate Ting Fang and Arnold's 21st. Hope it will be a blast and a memorable one for them. =)

blogging on mac os is never easy as I tend to save all my pictures in my XP. Shall save some pictures on mac to do more picture blogging.





No comments: