Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

CNY shopping!~

I'm finally done with my CNY shopping!~

I've gotten a few clothes online for CNY and I'm loving each of them!~ Will post more pictures of those in my CNY post, so do stay tuned! =)

I went to bugis hoping to get some hair accessories(and yes, I've gotten them) and also shoes.. walked around bugis street and couldnt find any that suits my criteria for a pair of comfy shoes, so I headed to Iluma with Ting Fang, hoping to get comfy ones. She intro-ed me design and comfort(D&C) and I'm loving the shoes I bought!~ spells comfort~ =)






yay! I'm so happy with these two pairs! got discount somemore, the more you buy the more discount!~ go check out D&C now, before the sale is over! heehee..

I'm exceptionally happy today, my uncle brought my little cousins over to take some stuff and I entertained them with monopoly, although it isn't a long game but still happy to see them.. =)


I'm gonna share some hair accessories I bought.. I really love them. so stay tuned to this space!
although I hardly blog nowadays due to hectic long hours in school, making me lethargic everytime I get back home.. hmmm, but I promise I will be updating this little space of mine more frequently in future!

and I've found a job! =)

No comments: