Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Haircut!~

Just got a haircut on wednesday, 20Oct. Initially, I only wanted a haircut. But the haircut the stylist cut had a major problem. My upper part of my hair was so thick and the lower part was so thin.. made me look weird, hence after lunch with Yin Fong and Ting Fang, I went to rebond my hair, and it looked so much better, and, I now have a fringe! The two sweeties waited for me patiently for 3 hours during the rebonding process, thank you so much!~

Though I'm not very used to having a fringe, because I always have my hair pulled to the back, but guess this fringe gonna last me for a few months before I pull those fringe back.

Gonna edit this post with my new hairstyle.

Stay tuned. =)

Shopping for US Brands now is good because of the low exchange rate, gonna head to forever 21 with sis tomorrow and perhaps try some outfits out before I make any purchases online. I need more jeans as school forbids shorts.


No comments: