Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

the celebration birthdays in Oct.

4 Oct
surprised Yin Fong with a birthday cake when she wanted to go to Botanic Gardens. We followed where she wanted to go since it was her birthday so we let her call the shots.






we saw swans, they were only like 25cm away from us..


















After which, we had Ben and Jerry's Merlion!~
courtesy from Yin Fong.


****


7Oct

Mum's birthday, which is also on the same day as Yin Fong.
Went to Mellben Seafood Restaurant located somewhere at Ang Mo Kio for dinner..







The chilli crab cost us $60! The taste wasn't what we expected, mum's crabs way better!
but the bee hoon was good. sea cucumber got those "sea smell" and cost $20, like not worth the money, dinner was altogether $140++.
and fyi, the place itself got a lot of people, and we even had to queue like 20minutes to get in but the food there was really only average, in my opinion.

but overall, we were 50% satisfied I would say.

I guess I would have to stay home during weekends to complete my fyp report and also mug for test coming up, but next week, because I only have 3 days lesson for this semester, and friday happens to be Deepavali, I'm only required to go to school for 2 days!

and Mum surprised me with this..
We're going to Marina Bay Sands on 5th-6th Nov!
Will be back to blog about this! =)
I'm excited!!~





No comments: