Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

dinner with my lovelys!

Dinner at The Manhanttan Fish Market at Marina Square on Monday evening. It was a great time of catching up with the girlfriends and the food there was great too. We even had some laughs with the waitress serving us and yes, their service rate is excellent. Will definitely go back there again.


We had Perfect Dory..



 

 





 

 

haha... some candid shots taken there...







hope everything goes smoothly for Jessica. Sometimes life may be tough and sometimes things may upset us, but we still choose to be happy everyday. Instead of being upset, why not choose happiness. Lets continue to stay optimistic in life and never give up in things that we do. I really hope things will turn out better for her.. =)


Ima happy girl.. In a happy world...


I've found someone who is interested in my polaroid camera! Hope this owner will treat it well and make full use of it. Though I bought this camera without using it as the films are costly, but somehow I've grown a little attached to it. Gonna leave it tomorrow and pass it to that someone who probably will use it and take nice nice pictures!


I will be saving and scrimping for the rest of this year. Gonna get a good mobile when my plan expires next year. Nokia or Sony Ericsson? I'm thinking of getting Nokia.. Any opinions?



And yes! I've rebonded my hair last friday!! =) 


No comments: