Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 28, 2009

the movie that I felt was worth it.

caught the time traveller's wife last wednesday.. together with Shannon at The Cathay. The show was kinda long.. 110mins.. but it was kinda touching too..I might want to get the book too. We also went for a small shopping spree after the show. And we spent like an hour plus at cotton on's. Then in the end, we only managed to get leggings for ourselves. Kinda funny as we were trying a few pieces of clothings and went to the fitting room a couple of times. They were actually having a 50% off selected items, but their sizing are either too big or doesnt suit us, else we find the price not too worth it for certain pieces. I found what I wanna get for the longest time at Plaza Sing!! At an affordable price too.. =)




I think Rachel McAdams is a real beauty..



in my house toilet. mirrored image..
I love the dress from j-adore couture..

No comments: