Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Harbourfront with the lovely!

Took some time off and accompanied my girlfriend to vivocity. Initially, we walked aimlessly. To us, we can hardly find anything that we wanna get because of the price. It's too steep! Walked and walked, walked till harbourfront centre macs and we both grabbed a bite there. I love their garlic chilli. haha! =)


after some chit chatting and catching up with her, we headed back to vivocity. I was asking her whether vivo has the shop called diva, which is famously known for their accessories. She said no, but to my amazement, somewhere around forever 21, there's this small area whereby diva is having sales! $3 per item. How good is that? I do not really like what diva has and I'm no fan of them. Lol. I prefer more unique stuff I guess. Handmade etc. Shannon went and joined the crowd and got what she wanted from there and I went over to forever 21 to get my desired ribbon hairband. Got it at 7bucks which is reasonable to me. My hairbands are getting old and a few has to be thrown away soon because their colour is fading and I have one which is going to crack very soon! Lol.



We enjoyed time together spent and sometimes I feel that our hectic schedules make us hard to find time for each other, but I promise I will spend more time with my girlfriends during the one month long September holidays! Sometimes I need time to revise my work at home and also take time to rest as my participation in the NDP09 rehearsals can be quite tiring, as well as spend time with family at home.


I love the piece of clothing(blazer+inner dress) given to me by Yin Fong. Super comfy! (=


I need to start revising for chemistry. The first UT grade was a little disappointing as I screwed the first question up! =( but I do hope I will score well for the next 2 UTs. Yes I will! =)


Gonna rest well later and get ready for NDP09 combined rehearsal 3 tomorrow. Till then!


No comments: