Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2009

whats up recently?

alot of things. really. had lunch with Clifford the other day, and its great to see that hes doing well. I've been thinking of going back to church. but due to certain circumstances, it's kinda hard for me to go.. but its been a desire for me wanting to go back. I know I need to, but I dont know when my parents will finally say a yes.

Been quarantined for the sixth day already. All I have been doing is e-learning, online shopping(without buying), reading books and watching movies on mio tv. I've caught beverly hills chihuahua and a little of high school musical 3. Gonna complete watching high school musical 3 soon. Started on the book my adult leader gave me, and I dont know why tears streaked down my cheeks after the first chapter. I've realised things that I do not know in the first chapter and I know I should receive breakthroughs in the boundaries that have been stopping me from getting emotionally healed.

wanted to practice yoga. but through this book, I've realised that yoga to some christians is a nono as its actions are in relation to Hinduism. I went to forums and checked and some christians are okay with it whereas others are not. Hmmm, but if you just think that its a healthy sport and not condemn it, I think its okay for the human body to practice it. Mum and sis went to robinsons sale at expo yesterday and got me a book on yoga. Im in a dilemma as to whether I should practice it or not. Will approach my brother for advice.

been compiling notes here and there because understanding test 2 is coming up. but as I went along doing, I feel that sometimes paying attention in class is the most important factor in understanding certain points. I've been paying attention in class ok!~

I'm in a world full of hopes.
=)

No comments: