Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

chill out session.

went shopping with Shannon dearest on sunday. went to three places. expo first to collect my skirt from one blogshop owner as she was having a flea there. thereafter, hop on to tampines to shop and both of us bought a pair of shoes each. Shannon had a bad shoe day, her shoe tore apart while she was walking. but she told me that she bought the shoe from malaysia and cost less than 10 bucks, so both of us went century square's DMK to get shoes. Hers was a neon pink slippers. a totally in love with Pink gal like her.. I guess alot of her stuffs are all pink in colour. I got a covered shoe in denim colour. I love denim colours, whether is it light or dark blue. I didn't manage to take a picture with the all day shy babe. =( guess she's just to shy to appear in my blog. Hmmm.


chilled out at starbucks and had my favourite ice mocha frappucino.





Shannon wanted to spend more time with me as I told her that the next meetup session would be during my september holidays as I need to prepare for UT3 this week onwards. city hall is our next destination. and we were quite playful. I didn't want to try on these dresses in zara, but she pulled me to the fitting room and we tried several dresses together. but of course in different fitting rooms! Lol.

I thought the dresses are nice, but didn't want to overspend.






I paired two dresses together.


I had a great great day with her.
see you in september if you are reading this Shannon!
<3.

No comments: