Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 19, 2009

After a long day at the platform..

NE2 show was awesome! But at the same time, made my hands real painful. It's probably due to the numerous balloon sculpting I've done for the primary 5 kids. Looking at their energy level, I was totally stunned to see a long queue waiting for the each and every balloons to be done up by me. Though I'm not a professional balloon sculptor, but I can say that I enjoy every moments during the rehearsals. To mingle around the P5s during the NE shows are also quite enjoyable. Its a sense of satisfaction once we are done with the dance performance(which is the first segment of the show) every week. Some photos of combined rehearsals:









btw, I've mentioned that it was a new experience for us during the NE1 show. This is because of the rain! When it was the beginning of the chapter 10, it suddenly rained. It was a downpour. Everyone was drenched in the rain. But the little cute P5s took out their umbrellas and ponchos but we motivators, still had fun getting drenched in the rain.

The sad thing is there were a few people who fell down and also fainted last week. They had to call the the medical team and I think 1 or 2 were sent to hospital. But glad to see them back with us this week.

And I really thank God that I manage to sustain up till now. I was only absent for a week for rehearsal at college east as I was ill that day, but I've learnt alot of things these few weeks and I can say that I never regretted joining this event although it's super tiring. Having to go out at 11plus am and reaching home at 10plus to 11pluspm every saturday is taxing.

An additional point is also to spend more time with Yin Fong during this period of time as both of us are quite busy. We took this event as a time to spend with each other and also to complain about the dislikes or to praise each other whenever we see that one has done well in certain aspects. I'm glad. I've got 2 tickets given to me for NE3, and Yin Fong gave me 1 of her ticket as I gave her 1 ticket of mine for combined rehearsal. A one to one exchange too. I just want to see them happy. My girlfriends. One of the most important part and parcel of my life.

Gonna meet Shannon next sunday! Retail therapy. Last day of GSS!
Woots!~

No comments: