Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 04, 2008

It's the little things.

It's the little things she pays attention to that really touches my heart. The "she" is actually Yin Fong. I told her that my PSP has been encountering with some problems and she really ease my load by treating me a drink. The drink came about unexpectedly, not wanting to ease the load actually. I'm just really touched about the little things that she takes note of and I really thank God for a good friend like her.

-A rare gem.


2 comments:

FoOLparadise said...

seriously,i am not a rare gem....i got my imperfection,LOL...u r also a great friend also wad,u also help me in times of need..hahas:)

Unknown said...

Yes. All of us has imperfections. But I thank God for placing a rare gem like you! =)