Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2008

over the week..

20th June
had a tennis session with KingFishers! =)
thereafter, went to Junction 8 for dinner.




25th June
Removal of braces. =)


-finally can smile without closing my mouth.

27th June

Collection of retainers.

and Im totally in love with it. =) so cool!

Recent updates:
quit my job(kawaii tokyo), planning to rest for a month before another job hunting again. Was training with Yin Fong after school and we discussed about our lives, and I was telling her that we have been working from Jan till now without much rest. All school and work only.. and I said I deserved a break that's why I decided to leave kawaii tokyo. We agreed that we should really give each other a break. and.. more movies and chill out sessions next time yeah? =)

I still remember and totally love this pic..



- i cant stand sarcasms. If you are one who is sarcastic..
STAY AWAY!


3 comments:

FoOLparadise said...

wah please leh,patricia,don't put the pics,damn ugly lah!u like the pic,i don't like,haha,this is what it justify beauty,there is different opinions of beauty for different people,...you know what i am talking right?loLLL

FoOLparadise said...

wah please leh,patricia,don't put the pics,damn ugly lah!u like the pic,i don't like,haha,this is what it justify beauty,there is different opinions of beauty for different people,...you know what i am talking right?loLLL

Unknown said...

haha. Yin Fong! I finally know who is foolparadise already. Don't you think beauty is in the eyes of the beholder? I think the pics is nice can already la! =)