Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 25, 2008

waited..

i just got home not long ago. waited outside the house for around 2 hours. i even had my dinner outside the house. the reason: forgot to bring my keys. so have to wait for my dad to come back home from work. mum and sis went for BBQ session at my aunt's place. i went shopping alone at vivocity today, all my friends are so busy, either working or have to complete FYP. anyway, when i was on my way home, i suddenly remembered that mum and sis went for BBQ and i forgot to bring my keys, so i called home but nobody answered. and there i was, standing outside the house for two hours. my indian neighbour even came out and ask me if i wanted to borrow his house phone to ring my family members up, but i told him its ok, since i have a mobile, he saw me waiting for so long and hence he popped the question. anyway, went to nichii today and got myself a top. saw alot of white tops but it all exceeded my budget, either 50+ or 60+ dollars. i got this top at $29.90. will be heading town tomorrow with Pei Fang i hope, hopefully nothing crops up at her side. will be working for Singtel roadshow on Sunday.

the top:
I need a diet. really, after CNY. haha=)

on the way to expo mrt.

No comments: