Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 19, 2008

updates on work assignments.

just ended my work at hougang mall today, for Singtel roadshow. have been working continuously during weekends and even 3 days a week. im feeling tired and im thinking whether i should take a rest for awhile before continuing with the Singtel work assignment again. the pay for Singtel is attractive so i dont mind working for them, gonna save up more money. and really hope my investment in shares will increase..invested quite a sum of money and of course had reliable information before deciding to invest. made quite a sum of money in my previous investment. today at hougang mall was alrite and kinda brings joy to me when you see a big group of people dancing, isit cha-cha? not too sure. and nice music with it too. working with all guys today.. and my working partner gave me problems, never mind, small matter. will be working at Little India tomorrow till 11pm, think will be super tired, and working on monday after school too. have been working for watsons, ntuclink and Singtel for the past few weekends. anyway, hope to meet up my bestie, Yuan Shan soon, havent seen her for quite some time already, both of us are so busy, but will find time for her though. i shall stop here. gonna rest early. =)

No comments: