Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 06, 2011

what I've been up to?


I'm currently into my 1st week at work and I'm loving what I'm doing since it's related to my field of study. =)

I'm loving what I'm learning and experiencing and I really thank God that he place someone close to me to work with me as well. It's really nice to know someone's always there for you when you need a listening ear to whatever problems that you're facing.

work aside, I've been pampering myself after the exams!

Aston's dinner on 23Feb.

Our individual sets.




Eskimo's milk tea with pearls very nice.





***

17th feb

went to bugis with the girls as of above and gotten some things.
$25 with all the hauls below.

$10
$10
$5

good buy! =)

Although its tiring to be standing for almost the whole day for this job, but I really love what I'm doing and I wanna thank God for placing me there. No amount of words can express this gratitute, but I still wanna say, thank God for always being with me.

Jehovah Shammah.

No comments: