Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Genting Trip(31/12/2010-02/01/2011)

Hi all,

am back to do a short update on my trip to Genting a few days back. This trip was a better one compared to the one in August(which I didn't blog about) because my August trip there was an unfulfilling one(which I vomitted twice there) and hence wasn't in the mood to blog about the August trip.

This time round, my sis friend went there and we were able to meet up with her and tried out some stuffs there.

We played the flying coaster and had my first time in bowling too. Initially, I didnt want to play bowling because I hadn't tried the sport and was a little embarrassed if I didn't do well, but they persuaded me to and hence I tried the sport and I didn't regret after trying it as it was quite fun.

Hmmmm. Meals wise, for the first day I went there, we had burger king which isnt that awesome(I felt Singapore's BK is better) and cost us around RM38. Quite expensive for just two meals. Went to Ying Hua Gong for dinner with 2 of my aunties and 1 uncle(my big aunt's husband). Supper was pizza from the cafe at Genting Hotel.

Breakfast for the 2nd day was at the 24th storey of First World's hotel and everything was cold there. Grrrr. Lunch was at Old Town White Coffee and me and sis had prawn noodles with soup. Ordered ice mocha and made me really bloated. Before lunch, we actually went for a little shopping and I kinda regret buying the shoes from Genting which caused my feet to have blisters, first time and last time wearing that shoe. Gonna sell off because I think I bought the wrong size, should have gotten one size bigger, oh wells! As usual, dinner was at Ying Hua Gong again.

3rd day's breakfast was also at Ying Hua Gong. I had 3 meals there for this trip to Genting. And after breakfast, took the Sri Maju's coach back to Singapore. Really liked Sri Maju's coach better than WTS! WTS coach made me puke because I was so giddy after the entire trip when I arrived at Genting and the tour guide also told us the wrong time to board the bus for departure too. Made me gobble down my food on the departure day and caused us some inconvenience.

Pictures time! =)





























Baskin Robbins on the last night, with Rainbow Burst and Citrus Twist Sorbet and Strawberry Shortcake ice cream. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the way u talk and blog is disgusting lo.. where got keep saying this no good, that no good.. tsk