Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY 2010!

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! =)

CNY day 1
This was what I wore for the first day, from piecesofsummer.
Keeping this. =)



went to second aunt's place at my paternal's side. We had louhei and a table for the mahjong session. I just looked. didnt play. I dont like gambling.

CNY day 2
went to my uncle's place at my paternal's side.
and there was a lot of guest.
they also hired a family of malays to prepare food for us. didnt take pictures of them though..
and there was also lion dance, similar to 2 years back when we visited their place during CNY.













CNY day 3.

visited Faith and Leslie's house.
and had lou hei..










CNY day 4.
Friend's house visiting day - Benjamin and Candy.

playing monopoly.. (at Ben's place)



playing Nintendo Wii..(at Candy's place)



we went to River Angbao after visiting 2 houses.


















day 4.
House visiting at my place and Arnold's place




before we went to Arnold's place, we hop down to downtown east to catch this show:



good show! 3.5/5 popcorns! =)
I'm not a fan of action or sorcery or magical shows, but this show is quite worth the penny to watch..

I will be paying a visit at my maternal's side later.. may do some edits to this post. =)


No comments: