Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 05, 2009

2 more and its holidays!


I'll be having my medical technology and pharmacology tests next week, one
after the other. Hoping to score As for both UTs. Have been staying back and revising pharmacology with Jeremy, my mentor for certain modules. I told him if I can get A surely will treat him with drinks. Really thank him for staying back with me and answering my queries. He really can make me understand better compared to my facilitator in that module. She speaks so soft, expecting everybody's ears to catch every soft spoken word she says, torturing us! =(

Will be quite busy with several outings with friends during the mid dec holidays. Hope all of us will have fun and make full good use with the holis! Saw the NDP motivators yesterday, so sorry, cant join you guys as I have a dinner outing with my family, see you guys on the 18th!

Christmas is coming. And I want to attend christmas service in Trinity. Hopefully I can go!
*crossing fingers*

My friend brought his dslr to school yesterday and I saw his many pictures taken with his dslr, so pretty. Lol.





pimple break out=( need to drink more water.
I think I need to buy the new product from ginvera to cover dark rings.
and I just found out that my sis used half of my eye gel!
hers is worst than mine..

My little nephew is coming over later to celebrate his birthday, and I wanna say sorry to my brother for offending him a little in the car whilst on the way to dinner, hope you don't blame me. apologies..




No comments: