Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 25, 2009

the little details that makes me smile.

I remembered telling you guys in my older post that I enjoy having chocolates. And not just the normal chocolates, but GODIVA's. I heard from my friend that it's kinda expensive. And if you know me well enough, I won't spend so much on food. My aunt knows that I love chocolates and she always brings GODIVA's chocolates to me. Thanks to her for that. =)




yummy!~

btw, mum just came back from Hapchai not too long ago and she got me some cosmetics and skin products! I love the smell.. Its from Oriental Princess and it works tremendously well.
I applied the acne gel as I was having a few zits here and there and awhile la
ter, the zits got smaller. coolsome!




I particularly like this:

a blusher that is so easy to apply on.



the wallet that Yin Fong got me during my last birthday cannot "tolerate" any longer. The yellow peelings all coming off and I can't stand the sight of them. And so, I went to hunt for a wallet together with Shannon last saturday and I got myself this:


charles and keith wallet.

and other than the wallet, we went to rubi located at citylink and both of us got a pair of identical shoes for $25. its so affordable and comfy! will buy pumps from there in the future!
so hard to find comfy pumps but rubi gives us alot of choices to choose from! I like! =)





No comments: