Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 17, 2009

21st happiest! =)

had a great birthday! thanks for all the blessings and well wishes!~ thanks for coming to celebrate with me pals. I love you guys all! This will be a memorable one as I'm 21! Fun, laughter, talks and joy I had yesterday!~

Every year as I turn older, my thinking differs, and alot of things has changed in me throughout the years.

Now, after been through alot of things and thinking, I begin to reflect upon the past and sometimes feel that the mistakes I made are silly, but I've learnt lessons from them and will never repeat again.
thanks to my parents for continuing to guide and teach me all these years.



thank you for the pressies!~




donovan.



my tiramisu cake.




her presence made my day. thanks for coming Jessica.

Shannon came too, but she left early.

On the day itself, I also went to college east for NDP motivators training. Most probably I'm already in. Means saturdays would be quite tiring and hectic for me. the NE programs are 12noon-1030pm. but thank God that I have a companion. My buddy Yin Fong. This time, Im not going as an audience(which Im always blessed to go almost every year since Im in P3.) but as a motivator. We had our sizes taken for the costume(which is like carebear) and had some icebreaker games. I think RP is really very spontaneous in this event as we are the 1st batch of people who are going there as motivators.

The week before, on the way to touch community for the very first briefing.







tia!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not right. I am assured. I can prove it.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems brilliant idea to me is