Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 02, 2009

my 1st post of the year 2009.

Kindness.

-Kind words conquer.


I dont really know what to put words right now, sometimes thinking of the past makes me frustrated, so why not just throw it away and burn it off?
No use thinking of the past and having to know that it affects you; why not just let go and your life will be brightened up again?
Everything has its time and when time comes, he/she will appear before you. Everyone deserves love but could it be the right time? Lets not think about the future for it is still very far ahead. Enjoy your presents now and forget your past. For your past is already forgotten.


-Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love, but perhaps greater than love...Kindness is good will. Kindness says, "I want you to be happy.
- Randolph Ray

Passions.

We mustn't let our passions destroy our dreams.

He who conquers himself has won a greater victory than he who conquers a city.


Let us be passionate for people. How to? Do what you want others to do unto you.
For me, if someone hates me, I will rather bless the person and let the other party see my heart, for I have no enemies. I will want to love my enemies(those who hates me) as myself. Why? I see no reason to have enemies. Look unto the light. The light bulb that thomas edison has invented. Isnt that a great invention?


Courage.

A coward gets scared and quits. A hero gets scared, but still goes on.

To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.
- Soren Kierkegaard


If you dont dare to do something new, you wont achieve anything. To dare is to try things out new. To conquer the fear of heights is my goal for this year.


A man of courage is also full of faith
- Cicero

Education.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't.
- Anatole France


Your education is more important than your love life, my family always tells me this. I rather get more education than love. For I feel that with God's love, its already more than enough. I cannot live without God's presence and love, but I can live without men in my life.


Education is the power to think clearly, the power to act well in the world's work, and the power to appreciate life.
- Brigham Young



Change.

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
- Carol Burnett

Change does not change tradition. It strengthens it.
Change is a challenge and an opportunity; not a threat.
- Prince Phillip of England



Oppotunity.

Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes.
- Henry J. Kaiser

Examine the opportunities, the challenges you’ve given yourself.
- Michael Johnson

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
- Sir Francis Bacon


Claim and catch the opportunity when it comes!
If its a good one, take and grab hold of it!


Depression.

Trials give you strength, sorrows give understanding and wisdom.
- Chuck T. Falcon


Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Japanese proverb




- these are just my thoughts again.
i know im random.

=)