Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 31, 2008

updates of high and low..

5 oct
bball outing with the cellgroup!
thirst, played, sweat and it is really a good way to relieve the pain and stress inside of me..
and I enjoyed! =)
location: Ngee Ann Polytechnic

i know i look plum here,
but i lost 4kg !
BMI: 18.0











recent updates:
everyone should deserve respect no matter what age you are, and you need to earn the respect, yes. Permission is important. No permission = nothing gained. had a tiff with sis today and yes, I deserve respect, please ask before you take my stuffs.

I miss dad.
2 nov can you please come quickly?

went to HNF(home nursing foundation) today for training because I will be volunteering on 22nov to help check their BMI, blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose. I did testing for glucose and cholesterol when studying medical lab practice, so this is another warm up for me. The nurses there are so open and they will joke with you about this and that, telling us we need to knw a dialect to communicate with them and a little of malay and tamil incase. I was shocked. We need to let them know that pricking is just ants bite and to let them feel easy and not terrified with us. more updates about this soon.

No comments: