Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 27, 2008

thoughts. emotions.

emotions controls thoughts.

I should move on. Yes, I am still recovering over what happened; but I am alright. doing great right now and holding on to the Lord and my purpose and vision in RP still stands. I will not ever give up what God has in placed for me. I know He will show me something new and great to be happening in RP.

I will not let my emotions take charge or me. It was very painful but I know that God has placed someone in my life. So, just wait for the time and the right one will come.

My mind has been n a whirl and temptations kept coming in. But I know I should resist, renounce and reject the temptation. Temptatons destroy lives. People, know what is right and wrong. Discern and I pray that God will be your guidance.

God has everything planned for us. Worry not!
Let God.
Let's continue to run the race of faith, endurance and courage with Him....


Signing off with His
Love,
PatriciaClaudine.


No comments: