Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 05, 2008

lesson LEARNT!











went Cineleisure with Shannon yesterday. Thanks for hearing me pour my woes. I know I talked alot, but thanks for the listening ear. House Bunny was quite ok. I thank u for always being there for me even though there was a misunderstanding. Now i know, who are the true ones to me. I will NEVER NEVER look back ever again.


- God, your guidance please.


He has been really a great One to serve, to love and rewards faithfulness.
I dont know why He has always been there for me, 
Thank You for Your acceptance.
I LOVE U LORD!
thk u for supplying all my needs.
new this new that! 
thksthks!

I've LEARNT my lesson.
im sorry for those who are affected.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u going thru some emotion ?? well glad all is well for u. =D

k.w.

Unknown said...

=] thanku.

Anonymous said...

yeap. =D