Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 13, 2008

This is my Now..

12 July 08
shopping with Shannon.
met up at somerset control station and thereafter went to taka to look at the zara and mango sales which we bought nothing because we didnt see anything we like so after that Shannon suggested Cotton On at wisma. So we hopped there, and there was a great sale there, i got a cardigan and dress there at cheap prices and she got herself a paid of shorts and 2 tankies. We spent around 2 hrs plus there! Time was spent waiting for the fitting room. And so we approach Far East and when on our way there, I suggested trying the cripsy chicken which James introduced me to, and the taste was great! We went to FEP but didnt get anything. As for dinner, we went to Hong Kong cafe and I tried out the soup noodles with pork dices and eggs while she tried the luncheon meat one. She got herself a cardigan at Cineleisure and thereafter we approached the Heeren as she wanted to buy another short cardigan for herself but to no avail. In all, I enjoyed myself.



- joyful.


No comments: