Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2008

blading.

blading at East Coast yesterday. =) it was really fun as it was my first time that I am really learning, though I fell like 20plus times but still didnt want to give up because I really enjoyed the process, made my member fell because of me and am really a little guilty about it. Anyway, we enjoyed the whole process and really wanna go the next ice-skating trip. Hope to go to the one at Kallang Leisure Park, but dont mind going to the one that is at Jurong Entertainment Centre as I never been there before. The rest of the Kingfishers went back after the blade and I joined the leaders for some chill out dinner session. Black glutinous rice and stingray was good!





A great outing indeed!

No comments: