Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

outing with KingFisherS!

had an outing cum dinner with the KingFishers! tiong bahru plaza, rajarinn, the quantity there is good and we were FULL! and its only $19.80 excluding GST. order anything you want from the menu and yes we did order many. had fun and laughter too=)



and this, the fruit platter was good.


gonna bring my friends and family there the next time.
and yes, more time to myself. running out of time!

P.S: to my friends, sorry I havent been the best of me due to work and studies, I promise to spend more time with you guys. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. thanks for everything, showing the care and concern everytime. You guys are truly loved! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA....wah.....fondue sia...long time never eat le....haha.

kangwei

Unknown said...

yeah. my first time trying. never tried swensens before. except once at the airport. =)

Anonymous said...

i see...haa =D

kangwei