Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 25, 2008

my say.

I've decided to stay in trinity christian centre at Adam Road. I felt comfortable and homely there so the decision.

These few weeks have been curbing on my spendings and also trying to save up as much as possible. The few thoughts lingering in my head is, when can I learn driving? Should I stay in my current job or should I give myself a break? Better grades for me is to? ( what should I do? ) Growing in God - a process. I really would want to take a step of faith to obey whatever He tells me to. For I know, in due season, I will be rewarded.

My friends, really thank them for being there whenever I need someone to talk to. Especially Darren, please don't go MIA. I don't want to lose you as a friend. Still waiting for your calls. Thanks Yin Fong for always being there for lunching hours and our crappings. Without you in RP, I really don't know how I can survive.

And lastly, I really thank the Lord for the constant opportunities in jobs. I'm currently holding a part-time job but there's still agents calling me up for more jobs. And I really want to thank Him for that. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...PRAISE THE LORD !!!

kangwei

Chua Fu Tong Patricia said...

AMEN!