Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sky of Love

there was a dance competition in my school yesterday afternoon..

and Irene Ang was the host.

1st-winner of the dance competition

2nd

3rd

Consolation


After school, I went to meet Shannon( like finally ) at cineleisure and bought tickets to Sky of Love. We went for dinner at Yoshinoya at Taka before the movie.


Sky of Love - a must watch movie( for those who love romance ), it moved me to tears for 45mins. and its really a good show. 4 popcorns over 5!


some pictures taken:







going to the IT show later with Jessica and Yin Fong, and hopefully they can get some cheaper deals there.. have to get a memory stick for my PSP. hopefully my dad will sponsor.. work tomorrow at Pearl Centre again. really wanted to work today, but all red light district so my consultant dont let me work.. anyway, hope to get more work assignments soon. - my dad's finally back! =)

No comments: