Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 15, 2008

day out with Shannon..=)

went for dental appointment before meeting up with Shannon. dental appt was at Singapore Shopping Centre(dhoby ghaut) and thereafter went to vivocity to try Superdogs, Shannon didnt want to try. the food is quite nice. we didnt window shop at vivocity, we went to orchard. I wanted to withdraw 20bucks from the ATM but my card was retained!! as i didnt collect it a few seconds after it came out, the cash wasnt out yet, and blink! the card was eaten by the machine. i had to call the customer service and told them what happened and they said they will mail me my card within 3-4 working days. thanks to a nice lady who told me to call the cust svc person as i was at a lost that time. anyway, i think God wants to curb my spending so he planned.. I only had 17bucks with me, and all were spent on food. but i was glad that He stopped me from spending. Shannon bought her black stockings from Far East Plaza, went to window shop at heeren, wisma, taka, far east and we also wanted to catch a movie but tickets were filling so fast that we decided to give it a miss. had dinner at the hong kong cafe at cineleisure and it was not bad. =) decided to go to clarke quay to take some night scenes. nope, we didnt go clubbing. i dont like clubbing, but i think she does..

Superdog!


at cine..







the hong kong cafe..


us outside ngee ann city.







clarke quay..

















it was a day well spent. thank you Shannon!

shall end here.. this weekend didnt work, as the consultant told me that fliers is on hold.. anyway, will stay home tomorrow and prepare for the presentation for BRASS and also study the training notes for kawaii-tokyo.
till then!=)

No comments: