Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 22, 2008

a sign of relief!

finally handed up my practical assignment 1-QC & A logbook and practical assignment 2 today. theres still one more to go, my IA logbook, which is due in a week's time. im halfway through my poster presentation and report. hopefully my report will be successfully approved this time, as i amended lots of times already. anyway, went to cineleisure after the IA meeting and caught fool's gold. quite a good movie. 3 popcorns over 5!




also bought another product from the body shop:
oceanus body mist-




became a body shop member, and they gave me this:




alrites! work tomorrow for SingTel at toh guan road. following day would be at pearl's ctr. hope nothing happens at toh guan road tomorrow, and a guy will be working with me, so at least theres someone to protect me..
back to work!

No comments: